Hello My Dear Friends
Today i have a canvas to share with you guys.This one i created for Colourarte DT call project submission don't forget to visit there blog for some amazing inspirations.
i have a detailed step by step tutorial for the same which you can find it below.
Lets get started --------
The canvas measures 8x8
- Prime the canvas with white gesso using flat brush.
- Twist pieces of gauge together in the form of tree as shown in pic and stick with 3d gel medium.
- Stamp flower images on tracing paper with black archival ink.
- Fussy cut the images and paste on canvas with multimatte medium.
- Color the flowers using round pointed brush with orange and yellow color paints. Draw stem lines of flowers with black acrylic color.
- Cover the tree with white gesso first and than color with various shades of brown acrylic colors.
- Mix light green acrylic colour with white crackle paste and dark green acrylic color with 3 d gel medium. Apply these pastes on the background as shown with small size spatula.
- Next mix light and dark shades of blue acrylic colors with 3 d gel medium and cover the remaining half of the canvas using spatula. While applying paste create stroke line in different direction for creating texture.
- Highlight the edges of the flowers and buds with black acrylic paint.
- Splatter dilute white paint on above blue background as shown in the pic.
- Die cut white card stock with leave die and color them with green and brown paints .Arrange around the tree branches.
- Apply black micro beads in the center of the flowers and bottom of the canvas with glossy accent.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
see you soon till than happy crafting